



To appease the bloggers, here's a recap since Oct. 29, when we had our long-time friends, Ed & Debbie Fulton from Md. up for a Mexican feast along with Erin & Jason's friends from Shrewsbury, Tim & Meredith Brokopp. Ed brought his 1999 Buick Park Ave. with them and now we own it!! Liz made a 4-layer, $20 choc. cake with 2lb. chocolate, 2 lb. br. sugar, 1 lb. butter and 3 cups of sour cream! Thanks Liz! And not but 2 days later, the kids dressed up and went door to door looking for more chocolate (as if that cake wasn't enough).




6 comments:
WOW!! What a beautiful cake!! You must have a very talented daughter! ;}
Wow, that's quite a cake! You'll be working on that a while... Save some for us! =)
I DO have a very talented daughter! In fact, I have 9 of them! And with all these daughters, do you think that cake lasted long! Come home for Christmas, Christian, (or sometime after the baby) and we'll get Liz to make one for you and your family. Bet Addie loves chocolate!
I could go for a piece of that cake right now! Liz, I am looking forward to the next mouthwatering dessert you come up with for Christmas.
Good job on the blog Mom. I can't believe you are into all this internet stuff. :) I remember having to walk you through emails! You should get Dad to add you to the blog so we know who posted, you or Dad. (At the bottom is puts the name of the person who posted.) Thanks for updating! Do it again soon. Love you all.
Liz please make that cake for the family xmas party.Enjoyed all the pictures especially the red car Vicki. Maybe you will be able to come down now that you have a good car.
Yeah, um, can we be invited to this Christmas party that Liz is making the dessert for??? :) By the way, I can't believe you put a picture of TIM on your blog and not me--I'm so much cuter than him! :) Just kidding....well, not really.... Anyway, just wanted to thank you guys for making Tim and I feel like part of the family as usual--we always love to visit you all. Erin and Jason are just a bonus! :) I also wanted to let you know that Tim's FINALLY having his ordination service--it's Tuesday Dec. 19th here at camp. We certainly don't expect you to come--it's a long way especially for a weeknight--but just in case, we'd love to have you there! Can you believe Tim--a Rev.???? Just wanted to let you all know!
See you at that Christmas party... :)
Love, Meredith
Post a Comment