Hey! In my defence Liz I am waiting for Dad to send me the rest of the photos. So the person you can really blame is Dad. :) And yes, I am done unpacking, thank you for asking.
I always wanted a lot of children and my dream came true-we have 11 wonderful children, 2 of them married with 4 more wonderful grandchildren and 1 on the way! Relationships are important to me and just keeping up with my family leaves me little time for other relationships. But I do have lots of wonderful friends that I love being a small part of their world as well.
7 comments:
Thanks for the update!
More pictures please!
Dad,please update.:)
I believe there is going to be a public uproar if you don't update soon!!
Not much room to talk there Erin!! About time for your blog to be updated. Aren't you done unpacking yet???
Hey! In my defence Liz I am waiting for Dad to send me the rest of the photos. So the person you can really blame is Dad. :) And yes, I am done unpacking, thank you for asking.
Please update.
Post a Comment