Monday, October 16, 2006

An answer to your request!

Some more of my great family
this summer




What a smile!

5 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

Thanks Dad!

Love the one of Aimee and Lindsey!!I have some cute little sisters! ;) Must take after my side of the family!! ;) he he Keep the pics coming - it's nice to see what you guys are up to!

Only 12 days (or less) until Chris gets home! I'm so exited and the time can't go by fast enough! Thanks for all the love, prayers and support. I know I couldn't have done it without you all!!
Lots of love,
Chelly

Anonymous said...

Some pictures are not "Blogworthy".
Not my best pose! I am sure my Dad will have a comment on that one.

Erin said...

Thanks for the update Dad. Next week you will have lots of interesting things to put on the blog. Like the boys having ice cream for breakfast at MomMom's house. :)

Chris and Michelle said...

Okay - Time for some new pictures!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY, LIZ!! As I was browsing through our previous posts, I noticed Dad put up these pictures on your birthday. But since we celebrated your b-d on Sunday, it didn't seem like this was your b-d. We really need to keep that camera shooting! Then we could have posted pics! Love you!!!