Hey, where am I? Thanks for not putting the one up of me in my pjs with a sleepy look on my face. :) And are you saying that my kids are messy? My children? I believe you have mistaken them for someone else. MY kids do not make messes,they are perfect angels..... ok, you can all stop laughing now.
I always wanted a lot of children and my dream came true-we have 11 wonderful children, 2 of them married with 4 more wonderful grandchildren and 1 on the way! Relationships are important to me and just keeping up with my family leaves me little time for other relationships. But I do have lots of wonderful friends that I love being a small part of their world as well.
2 comments:
I LOVE the one of Ashleigh!!!! She should really think about a career in modeling. :-} he he
Hey, where am I? Thanks for not putting the one up of me in my pjs with a sleepy look on my face. :) And are you saying that my kids are messy? My children? I believe you have mistaken them for someone else. MY kids do not make messes,they are perfect angels..... ok, you can all stop laughing now.
Post a Comment