Saturday, October 07, 2006

Here are some more from this Summer






I'm still learning, here are the rest I wanted to put in the first set.

9 comments:

Erin said...

I am so glad you started a blog!! Keep it up for your long lost daughters in the Carolinas.

Chris and Michelle said...

Dad,
Great Job! Looks good! Keep them coming!

Chris and Michelle said...

I love the one of you and Josh in the water!

Chris and Michelle said...

Don't like the one of me at the beach! :)

Anonymous said...

Am I allowed to leave a comment on my own blog? Don't know how to add anything ON the blog, so thought I'd join the comment crowd.

Chris and Michelle said...

You guys need to update your blog!!!

Erin said...

My thoughts exactly. I just came on here to tell you to please update and see that Chelly beat me to it. Indulge your Carolina girls and put something new up!! :)

Christian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christian said...

This is the update police... On an anonymous tip, we decided to visit your site to see if it's being properly updated... =)

Hey, guys! Great to see you on here! Such a nice way to keep up with what's going on. Thanks for starting a blog! If you think one is bad, we have three that we keep up, plus MySpace, plus Facebook. =)

Addie's
Christian's
Photography

Love you guys! Great to see pics of you all. You hold a very special place in my heart and lots of memories, too!