Hi everyone! Hi! I said, Hi! no response? ok, now I feel really lonely all by myself out here on the Left Coast. My mom's probably going to read this and send me more homemade granola. Yes!
Hi SEAN! Sorry I didn't respond to your comment because I haven't checked lately. I'm going to learn how to update this blog because my husband is too busy. You'll get alot of chat from me;I'm not very good with the camera! Thanks for the comment! I DID leave comments on your blog! Like I said there, HOPE you come home for the annual Aguilar/Sanagree Christmas or New Years get together!
I always wanted a lot of children and my dream came true-we have 11 wonderful children, 2 of them married with 4 more wonderful grandchildren and 1 on the way! Relationships are important to me and just keeping up with my family leaves me little time for other relationships. But I do have lots of wonderful friends that I love being a small part of their world as well.
7 comments:
Thanks Dad!!
Looks like we are all having fun! Chelly, we really miss you. I hope we are all together again soon. Dad, you are doing great at keeping up the blog!
Oh, I forgot, what a cute couple at the bottom of the page. lol :)
Wow, great pictures! It feels like we just visited the family! I love blogs... =)
So nice to see what's going on with y'all. Love you!
Hi everyone! Hi! I said, Hi! no response? ok, now I feel really lonely all by myself out here on the Left Coast. My mom's probably going to read this and send me more homemade granola. Yes!
Hi SEAN! Sorry I didn't respond to your comment because I haven't checked lately. I'm going to learn how to update this blog because my husband is too busy. You'll get alot of chat from me;I'm not very good with the camera! Thanks for the comment! I DID leave comments on your blog! Like I said there, HOPE you come home for the annual Aguilar/Sanagree Christmas or New Years get together!
Joe and I look rather white...I will have to say we are the most attractive "duo" on the page- Just kidding.
Post a Comment