We don't want anyone to feel left out of our family.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ha, ha, very funny...That's not quite what I had in mind....now PLEASE, I beg of you, delete the stupid thing!!! Seriously....that thing could cause nightmares, heart palpatations, bed wetting....
Oh that is great!!! I haven't stopped laughing since I opened your blog! Come on Meredith, you knew my dad & mom wouldn't let that one slide, you asked for it!!
I think it is a very pretty picture of you, Meredith!! You are very photogenic!! You just never know when an agent for photo models might be out blogging!
AND, of course, Meredith you are certainly invited to any Christmas parties we have! We are trying to get Erin and clan up while Chris and Chelle are here. And you and Tim are CERTAINLY invited. We'll be sure and take pictures-know how much Tim loves to have his picture taken.
I always wanted a lot of children and my dream came true-we have 11 wonderful children, 2 of them married with 4 more wonderful grandchildren and 1 on the way! Relationships are important to me and just keeping up with my family leaves me little time for other relationships. But I do have lots of wonderful friends that I love being a small part of their world as well.
6 comments:
Ha, ha, very funny...That's not quite what I had in mind....now PLEASE, I beg of you, delete the stupid thing!!! Seriously....that thing could cause nightmares, heart palpatations, bed wetting....
Seriously.... :)
Oh that is great!!! I haven't stopped laughing since I opened your blog! Come on Meredith, you knew my dad & mom wouldn't let that one slide, you asked for it!!
That's pretty funny!!! Thanks for all the compliments on the cake! :)
I think it is a very pretty picture of you, Meredith!! You are very photogenic!! You just never know when an agent for photo models might be out blogging!
AND, of course, Meredith you are certainly invited to any Christmas parties we have! We are trying to get Erin and clan up while Chris and Chelle are here. And you and Tim are CERTAINLY invited. We'll be sure and take pictures-know how much Tim loves to have his picture taken.
Really funny... glad they didn't do that to me. ;-) Seriously, you should keep it up...it's a nice picture of Meredith! :)
Chel
Post a Comment