Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Joe & Caitie

Joe & Caitie went to David Rose's wedding on Saturday. Knew the Carolina girls would want a picture! Don't they look nice? Joe's shirt is purple-not blue. Don't the flowers look nice, too? They said it was a very nice wedding with a sit-down dinner reception at Eden Resort.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good guys!! :)

Anonymous said...

My heavens I'm attractive! I kid of course!

Anonymous said...

There is a Marine Corps bumper sticker that says "It is hard to be humble when you are the best." Maybe I should get that for your car Joe. It seems to fit you well. :) I kid of course! :)

Anonymous said...

Lookin' Good! Joe must take after my side of the family! ;)

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how much Joe looks like Bruce, especially in this pic! Great picture Guys!

SES said...

Just another testimony to how dressing up makes you look good. Of course, I too kid =). And why does no one comment on the beautiful Caitie?

Anonymous said...

Because commenting on Joe gets a crazy blog reaction from him and everyone just waits to hear what he'll come up with next! And yes, Caitie, does look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I don't know Erin... Well you see, the beauty came naturally, but my humbleness... Well, that I had to work on. However, let me assure you, knowing that I've mastered both... Well, that's a satisfying feeling.

Anonymous said...

Well thank you Sean for commenting on ME. Although, I'm having issues with the size of me arm! Joe is rather stunning though.

Anonymous said...

Hey Caitie, I said "looking good guys", that meant you too! :) But, I'll say it again, you look great Caitie! :)

Christian said...

Where are the flowers? Wait a minute... That was a joke, wasn't it? Okay, I get it now.

Joe, I can't get over how much you look like Michelle! Just stunning. Just go ahead and take those bumper stickers. (One for the front bumper, too.)

Hi, Caitie! We've never met, but Joe's told us SO much about you. This picture looks great. Better than all the other ones Joe has been sending us. Don't worry about your arm, it's a photography phenomenon. Happens any time you shoot wide angle (less than 105mm lens). It distorts whatever is closest to the lens and makes it look bigger.

Gotta run, the special features on the Pride and Prejudice DVD just started.

Anonymous said...

Hi Christian!
Haha thanks for trying to make me realize that my arm isn't that of a 225 pound man who lives on his mother's couch. But, why isn't that shed looking huge too then? Yes, I honestly have heard plenty of stories about you..you crazy partier! (jk). Maybe we will meet some Christmas at the Aguilars. You have to be pretty cool if you're related to Sean..or is it the opposite. haha.

Christian said...

Yes, Sean has acheived a level of coolness due to wearing my hand-me-down clothing. (*I just heard two more bumper stickers apply themselves to my car!*)

The lens distortion only happens to whatever is closes to the lens. Your arm and Joe's are closes to the lens. Joe likes that it makes his arm look strong and muscular. =) The secret is to next time pull a long black tube sock up to your shoulder just before the picture is snapped. Kinea like my nepher does in this picture:
http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/5064/4050/320/584722/man%20after%20my%20own%20heart%20%281%29.jpg