Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy 55th Birthday, Jeff!!


Today is my big brother's 55th birthday! Remembered earlier in the week, but since I didn't send a card, thought I'd wish him a Happy Birthday the NEW 21st century way! (Just hope he looks at the blog today!) I'll leave out the mushy, embarrassing sentiments! But will say, I'm glad to have him as a brother and love his family! Since I don't have a picture of him in my computer files, here are his children, Alex (in the blue shirt with Megan) and Ryan! Hope you have a great day with your family and your firefighting friends , Jeff,(you'll probably be at work). Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving! See you on the 29th or 30th, (whichever suits you all best).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Uncle Jeff! I put a little "happy birthday to you" on our blog too. I am still trying to get comments out of you, so I thought that might work. :) j/k Hope your day was great!! Erin and gang

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Happy Birthday. I did not work on my birthday and haven' for many, many years. We can come on the 29th; arrival at noon, departure at 1.

Anonymous said...

Since you aren't staying very long, Jeff, I won't have to cook the big dinner I had planned! :) Maybe you and Dad can come in one car,so Mom, Debbie, Ryan & Alex can stay!