See Ash, you are on the blog! lol So I didn't even recognize my own foot huh? I guess that is me, don't know... I was so sick that last week that all I remember is being sick. And, that is Aimee, click on it and make it bigger. I never realized how much Aimee looks like Meg.
You guys crack me up! (all the talk about whose foot or whose hand that was in the picture)
What a cozy looking house. Is your tree up already!? We're hoping to put ours up this week. I think last year, we put it up like mid-December we were so busy. =)
Addie is completely crazy over Christmas trees, so we will make her year and put one up in our very own home. =)
I always wanted a lot of children and my dream came true-we have 11 wonderful children, 2 of them married with 4 more wonderful grandchildren and 1 on the way! Relationships are important to me and just keeping up with my family leaves me little time for other relationships. But I do have lots of wonderful friends that I love being a small part of their world as well.
9 comments:
Hope we get some snow when we're home for the holidays! I love this picture of your Christmas tree!
Chelly
I hope we are there to enjoy the fun this year! The picture of the Christmas tree is so cozy. Brings back so many great memories.
Megan, nice picture of us!! :) hehe
Whose foot is it? :)
liz,thats not megan thats me.
What about that hand on the right side of the pic.
No that is megan, and i think the hand is mine and the foot is Erins. I remember that night and I remember touching the candle.
See Ash, you are on the blog! lol So I didn't even recognize my own foot huh? I guess that is me, don't know... I was so sick that last week that all I remember is being sick. And, that is Aimee, click on it and make it bigger. I never realized how much Aimee looks like Meg.
You guys crack me up! (all the talk about whose foot or whose hand that was in the picture)
What a cozy looking house. Is your tree up already!? We're hoping to put ours up this week. I think last year, we put it up like mid-December we were so busy. =)
Addie is completely crazy over Christmas trees, so we will make her year and put one up in our very own home. =)
Post a Comment