The whole gang ready to eat. Football time. Fillling in the corners. Not much left.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks so much for all the pictures!! I saw Matt A. in the football picture and couldn't believe how much he has grown. Did you get any pics of Garrett and Christopher? Looks like you all had a great day. Maybe next year we will be able to come
Sorry there's no pictures of Garrett, Christopher or Josh & Lindsey. They were so busy running around, they couldn't stop long enough for a picture! BUT, they sure had fun! Loved the laughter! They ate (very little)in the kitchen.
WOW! I just wanted to say that the person who took the picture of the green beans and turkey is amazing! they really should think about photography! It just just took my breath away! wow...
Wow, what a fam. - took MY breath away esp. since this was the first year we did not have any of our children or grandchildren with us.Thanks to your recommendation we now spend Thanksgiving in the Poconos at the Manor House at Tuscorara Retreat Center - a far cry from Camp Hebron. We were with Al's family as usual.
We spent Thanksgiving in front of the TV at the Heard's. =) Well, that and shooting each other with Air Soft guns. Fun times.
Thanks for posting the great pics! Everyone looks so good! What a great family you guys have! Hope to see you guys again before too terribly long. Everyone's growing up and moving places!
Well, Pride and Prejudice just finished, so I gotta wrap this up.
I always wanted a lot of children and my dream came true-we have 11 wonderful children, 2 of them married with 4 more wonderful grandchildren and 1 on the way! Relationships are important to me and just keeping up with my family leaves me little time for other relationships. But I do have lots of wonderful friends that I love being a small part of their world as well.
6 comments:
Thanks so much for all the pictures!! I saw Matt A. in the football picture and couldn't believe how much he has grown. Did you get any pics of Garrett and Christopher? Looks like you all had a great day. Maybe next year we will be able to come
Sorry there's no pictures of Garrett, Christopher or Josh & Lindsey. They were so busy running around, they couldn't stop long enough for a picture! BUT, they sure had fun! Loved the laughter! They ate (very little)in the kitchen.
WOW! I just wanted to say that the person who took the picture of the green beans and turkey is amazing! they really should think about photography! It just just took my breath away! wow...
Ok Ash, maybe I should get two bumper stickers. :)
Wow, what a fam. - took MY breath away esp. since this was the first year we did not have any of our children or grandchildren with us.Thanks to your recommendation we now spend Thanksgiving in the Poconos at the Manor House at Tuscorara Retreat Center - a far cry from Camp Hebron. We were with Al's family as usual.
We spent Thanksgiving in front of the TV at the Heard's. =) Well, that and shooting each other with Air Soft guns. Fun times.
Thanks for posting the great pics! Everyone looks so good! What a great family you guys have! Hope to see you guys again before too terribly long. Everyone's growing up and moving places!
Well, Pride and Prejudice just finished, so I gotta wrap this up.
Post a Comment