Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Ashleigh is accepted to Elim!
Here's our chance to highlight Ashleigh on the blog! Today Elim Bible Institute accepted Ashleigh to be in their Youth Ministries Program! She leaves Jan. 6 for Lima, NY for three years. Wow are we going to miss her! Just pray she sells her car and makes lots of tips before she leaves to pay for the 1st semester! Congratulations, Ashleigh! We all love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
That's great news Ashleigh! Mr. S and I are really happy for you! Who knows, maybe I'll come up to visit sometime with your mom.
Going to miss you (not that I see you much, but just the thought of you being even farther away and all by yourself makes me sad).:( You'll be in my prayers and I'm so proud of you! ;) Love ya!
We are so happy for you Ash! But, I agree with Chelly, it will be sad to know that you are not at home anymore and when we visit you won't be there. You better still make your spring break visit (or maybe summer this year) down to my house!! Love ya!
Congrats Ash! I think it's awesome that you're going to the same school as your parents (and mine). Living on your own isn't that bad- just make sure you have a bucket in case your dorm room ceiling leaks. works for me =)
Congratulations, Ashleigh. G-dad and I are so proud of you.We will miss you and your sweet voice when we call up there. Maybe Santa will be able to help you some.G-dad will miss seeing his secretary when we come up . We wish you well Ashleigh.
I still can't believe Ash is leaving..wow. Now how will the twins get places? Ash, you look hott in this picture!
Wow, congrats, Ashleigh! That's exciting! Lots of great memories are made up there. On a side note... Do they still call it Elim Bridal Institute? =) Love you guys!
Post a Comment