Saturday, December 02, 2006

Happy 28th Birthday, Michelle Renee!!




Happy Birthday, Michelle!!! Sure wish we could all be together today! We could fix your favorite dinner, usually stuffed shells or lasagne! Something with pasta! We all love you and are so glad you are our daughter (or sister)! For those of you who don't know, that's her house in N. C.! Everyone knows Chris & Allie! Sorry I didn't post this, this morning. Been a crazy day (as usual).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! I know I already said happy birthday on your blog but, there were no comments on ours, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) love ya wish you were here, Megan

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone! I had a wonderful birthday. We had Chris' whole platoon here today... lots of fun... great group of guys!! I can't believe that I only have two more years 'til 30!!! :( Love you all!

Chelly

SES said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! Man, you are OLD. =)

Anonymous said...

Very funny, Sean! Don't forget that in just a few months you'll be turning 28... wait a minute... aren't you a little short to be turning 28? Ha ha - just kidding! ;)

Anonymous said...

Chelly, Comment stealer!!!!!