Saturday, December 09, 2006

Belated Pictures of Joe's Birthday

As you requested, Erin, Chelle & Liz, here are the pictures! Caitie gave Joe the shirt he has on for his birthday and a lined sweatshirt and something else that I can't remember. He also got a DVD (Mystic River), 3 CDs, money and a gift certificate to Best Buy and the usual candy (Twizzlers).
Joe wanted Oreo Torte instead of cake (I did make a full pan-but took the picture too late!), and had pizza for dinner with peach tea. He was at college today so he didn't get a birthday breakfast or lunch.
Getting ready to blow out all 22 candles!
Liz & Lindsey just hanging out! Lindsey has always had a special bond with Elizabeth.
Everyone is around the computer watching the Celebrity Look Alikes (Thanks Christian, they sure have had fun with that!) I think Joe was having a good time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time was had by all... :) Chelly and I had fun with the celebrity look-alikes too. We did it over the phone together and got some good laughs.

Anonymous said...

Tell Joe Al And I said Happy birthday!! I was amazed at how much he looks like Bruce. That is an extreme complement, because Bruce looks Barry Williams. Looking forward to getting together soon.

Christian said...

Hee hee! Glad y'all got a kick out of the celebrity look-alikes. I saw it on the blog of a photographer I admire. Fun stuff!