Thursday, December 14, 2006

Home for the Holidays


Christmas at the Aguilar Home. Merry Christmas everyone!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks very nice!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! See you in a few days!

SES said...

wow, looks like one of those Pella Windows ads in Fine Homebuilding magazine!

Anonymous said...

So, about that Aguilar Christmas party.....exactly when is that going to be? I'm thinking of crashing it....you know, if I just happen to be in the Perry County area....and also, if Liz is going to be making dessert.... :)

Anonymous said...

Meredith,we actually have several "parties" during Christmas and you are welcome to crash any of them!! And even if Erin decides NOT to come up, then you & Tim are still welcome to come up! We'd love to have you! We'd love to come to Tim's ordination, but Bruce doesn't have time to get home, and get down there. I also might be in Baltimore on Tues. for my mom's surgery. Tell the Rev. we said congratulations and hope to see you sometime during Christmas!

Christian said...

What a warm & welcoming home! Wish we were up there to enjoy a good Sanguilar party like the good old days.

I had Mom and Dad bring some of their ivy down so I could plant it around our house and our mailbox. I think ivy would be a great little addition to yours, too. =) Would look like something from a classic painting.

Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Where is my update!! I want to see pictures from last night since I couldn't be there for the tradtional steak dinner.

And, Sanguilar (or Aguigree) haven't heard that in a LONG time! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cozy picture - so warm and inviting like a Kinkade house, but what's even better is all the actual living (& loving) that's taking place inside!