
Well, here I am back to my normal routine and blogging! But, it took a few days to get to downloading and updating! But since three of my loyal readers were here for the holidays, they know what Christmas here was like. These pictures are out of order (that always happens to me when I do this). The above is Allie & Chelle at our traditional Christmas morning waffles/strawberries/whipped cream breakfast.

The girls (Megan must have gotten cut out of the picture)sitting around the NEW table/chairs that all our children/sons-in-laws/Caitie & Matt gave us for Christmas, playing one of the games they got for Christmas. It was a relaxing day of game playing, movie watching, and coloring.

Ryleigh & Caitie-in the order of events, the pictures start Christmas day and Ryleigh doesn't arrive until the day after Christmas.

Opening stockings on Christmas morning.

Josh & Lindsey with Josh's new Playmobile castle! Haven't seen him for days since he's been playing with that castle & the dragon! He does have an imagination! I will have to finish posting later as I have tried to add more pictures three times now and something must be wrong with Blog Central! Will try to add the rest later as I want to put a picture up of every person who was here this Christmas (IF there IS a picture!)
2 comments:
Yeah, finally an update. I was starting to think that you have given up on the blog world. Even though we were there, it is still fun to see pics. I love the one of Josh and Lindsey with the castle. Aiden and Kyle had so much fun playing with that castle and with the cool Playmobile stuff you got them for Christmas. Thanks for another great Christmas filled with fun memories.
Yea, I know the feeling! I stayed up until all hours trying to post pics until Christian told me I needed to rename them =)
Love the pics, and reading your posts - keep it up! (Let's encourage each other) XXX
Post a Comment