
At Christmas, we got the cutest picture of Kyle & Allie (below) and I've been wanting to post it. So, since you can post 5 pictures at a time, I decided to post pictures of the 5 littlest kids of the bunch: Ryleigh, Allie, Kyle, Aiden, Lindsey & Josh! I've always thought thumb sucking babies look SO cute! I know it's damaging to the teeth and a hard habit to break-but you have to admit-isn't it CUTE! So, I of course, HAD to post this as a cute picture!

Josh is always using his imagination!! Here he is a Ninja warrior, ready to fight and protect anyone who would come in to do evil! Josh is being a little boy to the utmost, and being child #10, I am letting him! One day all too soon, he'll have to face the real world with all it's harsh realities, so for now he can pretend and enjoy this carefree life of childhood!

When Aiden comes to visit, he gets out of his normal sleeping routine and insists he is NEVER tired! One night he went behind the chair in the living room and fell asleep! It was so cute we HAD to take a picture! He didn't sleep there all night-we moved him!

This is one of the cutest pictures we've ever taken! When I was looking through all my pictures, MOST of the little kid pictures were of Kyle or Allie! They both make the most expressive faces that have to be captured! Sometimes with the new digital cameras, you're a second too late, but this one got caught at the right moment!

The typical little girl that she is, Lindsey loves to dress up!! Last year she got a Disney princess set complete with jewelry and wands! Usually Lindsey asks for shoes or clothes for birthdays or Christmas! Joe gave her some RED sparkly, glittery shoes this Christmas that she is dying to wear somewhere! She'll get her chance this weekend when we take Ashleigh's computer & printer up to her. We're going to church Sun. and she can wear her new red sweater with the black fur collar Grandmom gave her for Christmas AND her new red shoes! Pictures will be sure to be posted!
3 comments:
That pic of Kyle and Allie is my new favorite. Mom, you don't need to send it to me, I just copied it off of here. I guess we need to work on getting some pics of Aiden awake next time we come visit! :) I know he is hard to catch since he is SO busy at your house. He has many things already planned for his next visit. :)
I love the one of Kyle and Allie too! So sweet! :-)
So do I - it really is a precious picture!
Post a Comment