
Brian, Jen & Natalie came over to visit with Chris & Chelle! That's Ryleigh on Jenn's lap. It was SO nice to see them again and for Brian to enter into the X-box wars with the kids & Sean! Sorry I don't have any pictures of the big X-box extravaganza, but Erin does.

Just hanging out one night, looking at old picture albums. Sorry I posted the picture where Allie is hidden. This is the kind of nights I enjoy the most, where everyone just enjoys being together and relaxing, talking AND eating! Too bad Erin & the kids weren't here yet!

Tried to make sure everyone got their picture posted somewhere on my two Christmas blogs. This is the sibling/in-laws/girlfriend/boyfriend gift exchange.

Joe in one of his quiet moments!

Erin takes so many pictures, that she doesn't get her picture on the blog very often! This is her sweater from Matt at the gift exchange. For lots of pictures of Kyle & Aiden, see Erin's blog because they didn't stand or sit still long enough to capture them on film! They were having fun shooting Nerf guns, playing playmobil or Ben 10 or something else fun! I do have a very cute picture of Kyle & Allie that Erin or Chelle don't have that I will post later.
4 comments:
Don't forget to send me that pic of Allie and Kyle. I want to get a print of it, it is so cute. Great pictures! :)
Oh, and Joe, what ya thinking about? :) Looks like you are pondering something very deep.
Joe, you look really smart in that picture =). I think we should have a "What Was Joe Thinking (WWJT)" contest. I'll go ahead and volunteer an entry:
"hmmm, I wonder how many squares really are on a full roll of tp?"
My guess is:
"I must never make a rookie mistake when commenting on the blogs again. I could have said so many witty things about Kyle's pj pants if I was only paying attention!"
Post a Comment