
Grace & Naomi Hammer (with the help of some older sisters, I think!) created this cute gift for Lindsey. They individually wrapped 13 packs of gum and every other one has her name on it. Then they attached them to her gift. They opened the gifts before I came in, so I'm not sure what was in them. I think the big one is a Disney princess tiara.

Naomi Hammer, Lindsey and Victoria (Torie) Ranck eating ice cream cake!

Grace Hammer took this picture of Naomi, Megan Kenny, Lindsey, Torie & Josh. Notice how much fun Josh is having with "the girls". Notice Megan's flower girl dress over her jeans! It was quite a girly day with dress ups, princess pretending and doll playing! I think Josh threw in a little bit of tomboy play at times!

Lindsey with her gifts! She needed clothes! Liz also got her Gap jeans, two shirts & a sweater (love those winter sales!) G-Mom A. got her a winter coat like Annah's and G-Mom/G-Dad & Buddy gave her MONEY! She'll have fun with that! Thanks, G-Mom, G-Dad & Buddy!

Six years old! At least this time I have the right amount of candles on the cake for the age, Erin!
2 comments:
Little girls, dress ups, new clothes and baby dolls. Sounds like the perfect birthday for Lindsey! Thanks for the pictures!
What a sweet time...Megan was beside herself with excitement!
Great being able to stay in touch - our two families, thanks to blogs.
Love you guys, and yes,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSEY ALLISON
Post a Comment