In answer to your question, Erin, here's a better look at Sarah's hair! Ashleigh cut it. Now everyone can tell Sarah & Megan apart (Sarah short). AND here's Aimee putting the angel on the tree, perched on top of the chair!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks. I can now sleep tonight knowing who put up the angel. :) And since we know there is a picture out there of Caitie with beads on her, we demand to see it! lol Sarah, really like your hair. Wish I had the nerve to cut mine....
I always wanted a lot of children and my dream came true-we have 11 wonderful children, 2 of them married with 4 more wonderful grandchildren and 1 on the way! Relationships are important to me and just keeping up with my family leaves me little time for other relationships. But I do have lots of wonderful friends that I love being a small part of their world as well.
1 comment:
Thanks. I can now sleep tonight knowing who put up the angel. :) And since we know there is a picture out there of Caitie with beads on her, we demand to see it! lol Sarah, really like your hair. Wish I had the nerve to cut mine....
Post a Comment