

Christmas music on the radio, cookies, eggnog & Schweppes ginger ale-all the traditional Aguilar Christmas tree trimming essentials! Now combine that with the clowning around, spilled eggnog, a broken glass, running out to get more ribbon, then more cookies, then more lights, and Josh & Lindsey digging in the containers to ask about every decoration and you have one traditional evening of putting up the tree! There's even a tree in every room (even if it's only 2 ft. high). Now for presents under the tree!





3 comments:
Sounds like not much has changed! Thanks for putting up the pictures, gave me something to look at tonight (Jas has duty). Sarah, when did you cut your hair! How did I not know about this? lol Looks cute. Who put up the angel? Love the one of Annah standing on the edge of the chair. :) Mom, great commentary, sounds kind of like our Christmas photo story. Oh, and the tree looks great. Can't wait to see it in person. :) Love you guys.
I'm so glad you didn't put that picture of me with the beads on here..I probably should settle down next time you guys have the camera out! Tree looks amazing!
Did I read that right? Eggnog & Schweppes? Combined?
Post a Comment