Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Happy 22nd Birthday, Joseph Edward!!

Wish I had my new scanner hooked up to post some funny old pictures of Joe! But sure Erin & Michelle will! Liked this one of Joe and his little buddy, Kyle this April at Jason's Graduation Party! Anyway, Joe will soon be finished college and entering the "grown-up" world as a policeman! I guess he's grown up enough for REAL guns! Still see him chasing his sisters with guns, swords and hand-made weapons! Won't get mushy, Joe, in public, but I can say you sure are a great son and we all love you! Enjoy our discussions! I'm listening! We'll all enjoy the pizza! Wish everyone could be here!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost put that picture up too! I went with an old one instead. :) I love that pic of Kyle and Joe. Wish I was going to be there for the pizza! Happy Birthday again Joe. Love ya.

SES said...

I was going to post a picture of Joe and I in one of my tree forts, but the problem was we both looked the same age =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Joe!
Lots of love,
Chris, Michelle and Allison

Sean, I want to see that picture! :)

Anonymous said...

Bruce & Vicky, thanks for the great Christmas card. We love the ones with family pictures. We especially like Vicky’s sweater. Everyone who sees the card asks about it. Where can I get Al one just like it? Merry Christmas !

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Joe. Enjoyed all of the photos. Brings back lots of memorys when we see all those pictures when you all were small.
You should have had some pictures of your first cowboy boots.
Hope you have had an enjoyable birthday.
Lovr G-mom & G-dad

Anonymous said...

Thank you mom, and dad. I appreciate all the hard work and sacrifices you guys have made over the years. We all get caught up in the " me, me" of birthdays. However, we all, and especially me should be thanking you for my greatest gift. Thanks again- you guys have done more for me then you'll ever know. Love you!

Anonymous said...

You are VERY welcome, Joe! I've learned SO much from you (and the rest of my children, too!) You make being a mom worth it all!

Anonymous said...

Mom, where's the party pictures?? You're starting to slack. :)