Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Happy 33rd Birthday, Christian William!
Now, for all those of you out there, thinking that I am going to post a "Happy Birthday" for ALL of your birthdays-hear this! I KNOW today is Christian's birthday because I go to my "favorites" button on the computer each morning and check out all the local bloggers there. Christian just posted a picture of his birthday cake, and his parents just flew out for his birthday, so I knew it was his birthday today! (Even though it was something I remembered from years ago). If you aren't posting comments on my blog and I don't know it's your birthday, I am not going to wish you one because I don't even know you are reading my blog! ANYWAY, Happy Birthday today, Christian, and say hi to Holly, Addie & your mom & dad for us! Know you guys are having a fun time playing with your new birthday gift! (won't reveal what it is in case you haven't opened it yet!) Let us know if it is fun so we can buy it & play it New Years Eve. Have a great day! (sorry there's no picture-the pictures I have of you are the kind before my digital camera and before my new scanner/printer/copier is hooked up!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I made the mistake of drinking coffee with Jas tonight and now even though I am exhausted, I can not fall asleep!
Anyway, I don't think you should hook up your scanner at all. There are WAY too many crazy pictures at your house floating around of us. I personally would not want some of them posted on the web. Our family teases way too much. A war could break out over some of the photos you have. :) Frankly, if you guys get that thing working, I will be a little scared to come to your blog. And I KNOW Chelly is scared. :) lol (Sean should be a little worried too)
The scanner will open up a whole new world for me!!! There's some real cute pics I remember of ribbons all over your hair and Chelly with crazy get ups and Sean & Joe in great poses! AND there are some really great ones that no one would be worried about, too! Since we are unchurched, I have way too much time on my hands!!
I don't know what you're talkin about Erin. It's not like you guys have a picture of me as a 15 yr old in front of our pop-up at the farm, sitting comfortably in the twins' carseat! =)
happy birthday christain,hope you had a good day.
Aw, you guys are so sweet! I am embarrassed to say that I'm only now finding this post due to being so far behind on everything. Thanks for remembering and for all the nice comments! Hook that scanner up and let's get this party started! =)
The comments are so funny!
Hey Vicky, we could blackmail them because I have some pretty cool ones too! (Just promise you won't put any yuk ones of me up).
What sweet memories =)!
Post a Comment