VERY funny, Bruce!!! If your hair was still dark, they surely would have posted that old Superman guy! (Reeves?) Thanks for the laugh this early in the morning!
Michelle, what you don't understand is that we only partially look like Barry, the difference is that he is lacking our good looks. Barry is very happy to have his picture put on our web site, he requested to have the percentage higher, but we could not do that with a clear conscience.
I always wanted a lot of children and my dream came true-we have 11 wonderful children, 2 of them married with 4 more wonderful grandchildren and 1 on the way! Relationships are important to me and just keeping up with my family leaves me little time for other relationships. But I do have lots of wonderful friends that I love being a small part of their world as well.
9 comments:
VERY funny, Bruce!!! If your hair was still dark, they surely would have posted that old Superman guy! (Reeves?)
Thanks for the laugh this early in the morning!
I agree, you are a much better actor than Owen Wilson. :)
"Barry Williams look-alikes of the world, unite!" He he!
No offense guys, but Barry Williams isn't that good lookin'! :-} He he!
You forgot Red Fox, the guy who played Fred Sanford.
Michelle, what you don't understand is that we only partially look like Barry, the difference is that he is lacking our good looks. Barry is very happy to have his picture put on our web site, he requested to have the percentage higher, but we could not do that with a clear conscience.
Dad.
So glad that's all cleared up... Thanks for explaining everything... I was starting to feel really bad for you two. :) JK :)
Bruce, thanks for clearing this up for Michelle, if you get a chance give me a call at home. Tell Christian I said hi!
Barry.
Dad, I didn't know you and Barry were friends! :)
Post a Comment