The chocolate mocha cake Mom made looked as good as Liz's last year cake-but didn't taste as good as Liz's! (Mom made this comment herself)
Josh Simmons-the brother of Aimee's friend, Renee. Doesn't he look like he's having fun! Really, he did, but I think he was sad because they didn't curl his hair, too!
The Guests: Ruth & Rachel Hammar & Renee Simmons. Where is Annah? Sarah, Josh & Lindsey wanted in the picture, too.
Megan curling Nate Simmon's hair for youth group? He's going to love me for this one!
Aimee had a very nice day! She got money, pants, two CD's, shoes, a shirt, smelly girly stuff, jeans, a movie, socks, & earrings! But her greatest joy was having a house full of company! They all went to Youth Group after homemade mac & cheese (G-mom King's recipe),homemade French bread, & green beans. Then they all came back for the cake. Thanks for the phone calls, Erin & Chelle and the blog message! Wish you were all here!




7 comments:
Sorry, Liz! Megan told me (AFTER I posted) that you also called to wish Aimee Happy Birthday since you were working late tonight! I sometimes catch all the news late!
You guys are really on top of things! It is great to see pictures of Aimee's party, makes me feel like we were there. Just wish we could have had a piece of that cake! Aimee, Aiden was upset last night that he didn't call you for your birthday. I knew you were at youth group, so he wasn't able to call. I told him he could call today, but he said that today wouldn't be your birthday. :) Just wanted to let you know he was thinking of you. I guess he was too busy to talk when I called you. Mom, I think you made an enemy for life with that pic of Nate! Maybe he was trying to get his hair like Kyle's! :)
Aiden looked at the pictures and said "I wish I could be there, I really wish I could be there." :(
Poor guy, he misses you guys so much.
I can't believe how grown up everyone looks. It has only been a year since I've seen everyone, but how quickly they change. Michelle and I eagerly anticipate our trip to PA this Christmas. Aimee looks so much like Liz in those pictures!!
What a lucky girl!! :)
This comment is for all you people out there who never see me on the blog, that I do exist! I'm not the ugly daughter that they hide away...I just happen to never be around when they are taking pictures! I mean seriously...as beautiful as I am you would think my parents would want to show me off...but no they don't NEVER put me on the blog!
She may be beautiful-BUT a triple negative! WHO taught her English? Remember what happened to Meredith when she commented on not getting HER picture on the blog?
Post a Comment