Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Melinda goes home!

Now, my husband and my kids are going to get a big kick out of THIS blog! Good old, anti-TV, anti-Internet Mom going on americanidol.com and taking a picture from it and blogging about it! Has she gone mad? Does she need a life? No, I'm just having some fun! After years and years of not having time to get involved in any kind of entertainment besides Sesame Street and Mr. Rogers , I have time for this. These three people above have become my "friends"! You feel like you know them and every week when one of them goes home, you are sad because you will miss being a part of their life. So Melinda (the 1st one on the left) went home to Nashville tonight and next week is the end. I think I'll start a show up here-Perry County Idol! Maybe I could make alot of money!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom, haha, you have gone mad ;)

Erin said...

I thought I had gone to the wrong website when I came to your blog and saw and AI pic up on it! Glad you are having more time for the things you want to do!

P.S. Are you sure you want the boys for a few weeks? All that extra time is going to go out the window!! :)

Anonymous said...

Of course, Erin! AI will be over and the boys will be my entertainment! I much prefer real life people to TV people!

Chris and Michelle said...

MOM, Tonight is the big night.... I'm sure you're just sitting by the TV waiting for 8:00pm to get here. :) he he Just Kidding! ;)