Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Final Four!

Have to confess that I am hooked on American Idol! I know it's hard to imagine ME, hooked on a TV show, but let me explain. I love people and after happening in on the first AI auditions, I then watched another and another until it was Hollywood week and I felt like I was beginning to know these people. Then, you watch week after week, go on AI.com and read about them and see them interviewed, etc. and you get hooked on seeing who is going to win. We were down to the final four (just like basketball!) and now one more week to see who will be in the Grand Finale! For those in my family who are hooked on "24", I can now join the group hooked on "AI"! For those of you who watch, I'm hoping Melinda or Jordin win. I like them both alot and it wouldn't matter to me. If you DO watch, let me know who you think will win!

2 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

I'm thinking Jordin... but that's just my guess. I think she might be the best singer, or should I say, more of a Hip-Hop kind of person compared to Melinda. :)

Erin said...

This is SO funny to me! :) Mom, hooked on a TV show and reading about it on the internet. Times really do change....

I have no idea who will win, have not really watched this season. I have it all ready to TVio for you mom, so you won't miss anything!