Monday, May 07, 2007

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, RYAN PATRICK!

Found lots of pictures of Ryan, but the two I wanted the most, I could not find-the one of him and Ashleigh at Easter laughing hysterically and the one of him at Christmas with his pants pulled up real high! Oh well! I like the handsome one above in his biking outfit from 06!
No occasion is ever complete without a picture of Ashleigh and Ryan together! This is Easter 05. Buddies from babies!
This is Ryan climbing a rock at Devil's Den, Gettysburg, several years ago! As usual, he always makes our kids laugh and they love their cousin, Ryan! You're a great friend to them all and a great sport! You fit in with our family VERY well!
Easter 2000, (I think). Josh looks about 2, Ryan would be 12 and Joe 15. Aren't they SO handsome! Of all the 13 cousins, these are the only boys!
No date on the back of this picture, but by the holly tablecloth, it must be Christmas, and since those boots were passed down to my kids and they fit Josh, he must be around 8 or 9. So, a Happy Birthday to you, Ryan, from all of us in PA! We all love you and are so glad you are a part of our family! Have a great day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!... It's been fun having you as a cousin. We will have to get together over the summer, school is almost over for me!

Chris and Michelle said...

Awww, such cute pics! Happy Birthday Ryan!!! You're a great person and I'm glad to have you as a cousin!! :) Eat some cake for us!! :) Love ya!

Chris, Chelly and Allie

Erin said...

You changed your look! Very nice.

Erin said...

You updated your profile info too? You must have been up early this morning, does that mean the kids have giving up on the whole dog thing?? :)

Ryan said...

Thank you everyone. The birthday was great. Spent sometime with the family and got to spend some time with the friends. I will see the rest (okay well most) of the family this weekend and I look forward to it. Great pictures as always Aunt Vicki. Thanks again!

Chris and Michelle said...

Like your new background! :) Looks good!