I am so proud that Erin & Michelle want to be mothers! They are definitely smart enough to be career women, but have chosen to stay at home and do the hardest job in the world! It gives me great joy to watch them love Aiden, Kyle, Ryleigh and Allie. They are enjoying the thrill (and sometimes exasperation!) of training little people to become loving, giving, patient, happy, sharing, caring, etc. people! So they have to be loving, giving, patient, happy, sharing, caring mothers and that's why I admire them SO much.
They are doing a remarkable job! Look at the happy faces!
Motherhood-so glad we can share it together! Thanks so much for my beautiful cards and notes! I love you and so very happy for you!




2 comments:
Wow, thanks mom! Now I feel really guilty about not doing a Mother's Day blog for you. I planned on it, but it just never happened! But, I think you know how much I appreicate you since we talk on a daily basis. :) You are the only mom I know who is so involved in the daily lives of all her children, even the ones away from home. You continue to give to us all day after day. Wish we could have spend yesterday with you, but we will see you soon!! Love you!
Thanks mom, we think you're pretty special too!! ;) Love you!
Post a Comment