I need to preface this 3rd Birthday Blog of the week with a Birthday Blog Announcement: the number of pictures for each blog does not determine how much I like that person! NO JUDGING! I happen to LOVE most people and would blog everyone's birthday if I had the pictures AND they look at and comment on my blog! It is all determinate on how many pictures I have of that person and how much time I have on that day to sit down and blog.

This is February of this year when Erin & Jason were here. Ryan came up and spent several days and Alex and Paul (above) came for dinner on Sunday. Had to put a picture of Alex and Liz as we have SO many of them together with beautiful smiles on their faces! Love those faces!

Back in time to 1984 at G-Moms when Alex was a baby. Love her hat!

I have two pictures of this same scenario, but different years. We are down in G-mom/G-dad's basement and Alex is looking at Michelle. Michelle was probably telling her one of her great stories! Does anyone know who the two boys are in the background? One has his eye on Liz and the other one definitely loves Ashleigh! Alex is laughing at Chelle's funny joke or story! Great memories!

Alex was the bride and Joe was the groom. Joe probably made the picture of him as the groom disappear because I didn't find it! They were all playing wedding in 1989, Alex was 5. That's Liz in the pink dress in the corner. Isn't Alex adorable?

Alex, Ryan and Reba! What a cute group!

1996-we were sledding at the Sangrees. Looks like Alex was so cold, she fell asleep! Well, Alex, we all love you and wish you a Happy Birthday! We are glad you are a part of our family! You are like another sister to the girls. Sure enjoyed watching you grow up and looking forward to many more wonderful memories! Please know you are always welcome at our house! Have a great birthday!
4 comments:
Mom the "boys" in the background are Melody's GIRLS!!!
Happy Birthday Alex...again!!
Ha Ha... I was just going to tell mom the same thing!!! Oops.. I hope Shells don't look at mom's blog!! :) Happy Birthday Alex!!! We love you!
LOL mom! Yeah, make sure you fix that about Mel's girls! :)
Haha, that's funny. And I'm sorry Erin, but I think your mom has the best blog up out of both you and Michelle. Thanks Aunt Vicki! I think I still have that hat too, I believe its in our basement with all our winter hats and gloves. I'm probably laughing at Michelle's face in that one picture, just kidding. And if you ever want the "wedding" picture of Joe and I next to one another, I believe its on my bookshelf in my room. I'll make sure to blow it up and bring it to Joe's weddding. It was great seeing you all yesterday, definitely glad you guys are a part of my family, definitely a ton of wonderful memories. Thanks for the b-day wishes!
Post a Comment