Friday, May 04, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARIES!!!

33 YEARS! And we are really NOT that old! Or so it seems to us, but a look in the mirror contradicts what we feel in our hearts! We don't FEEL old (except for the creaking joints, and hot flashes!) Anyway, that's us in 1974! SO glad that after 33 years, we love each other MORE than we did that day (and we thought it couldn't get any better!).

The day we got married was my (Vicki's) parent's 23rd wedding anniversary! So today is their 56th wedding anniversary! Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad! I know you don't like that picture of you, Dad, but we happen to think you two look very dashing and are VERY glad that you two got married! Just think, there would be no Erin, Michelle, Liz, Alex, Joe, Ashleigh, Ryan, Megan, Sarah, Aimee, Annah, Josh, Lindsey, Aiden, Kyle, Allie, Ryleigh or ? (Allie's new bro. or sis.)
This day, last month was Erin & Jason's 9th Anniversary and I didn't blog it and am now trying to catch up! So, Happy Belated Anniversary to you two,too! So glad that you two are married and are so happy together. VERY happy that there is now Aiden, Kyle & Ryleigh! We are all so blessed. Know today is a very trying day for you as you are at the hospital for Aiden's surgery.

6 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

Awww - I just love all the O-L-D pics... he he just kidding! :) You guys look great!! :) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!!!

Chris and Michelle said...

I think Joe kinda looks like G-dad in that picture! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Vicki.
I thought i had burned all of the wedding pictures. Guess this one i missed. Happy Anniversary to you all to.Hope to see you all next week end.
OUR Ann. dinner was good at Brick Ridge. Hope yours was as good also.

Erin said...

Thanks mom! We are pretty happy we are married too! :) Love what you said about how you love each other more than you did the day you got married. Jas and I say that all the time, so we are looking forward to married life at 33 years when at 9 years it is this great!!!!

Christian said...

Happy Anniversary!! Thinking of you guys...

SES said...

Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. A! You guys aren't that old, but I do have one question: they DID have color pictures back then, right? =)