Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Our New Addition!

I know Bruce & I are softies! We have said no to begging children for years about getting a puppy! But now that they are all older and we have no babies around, the girls got their little dream come true! Now could you say no to this little face! Today at Homeschool Co-Op, Joanne, bless her heart, brought 3 of her 7 beagle/basset hound puppies in to hopefully find homes for them. Megan doesn't usually go with us, but Lindsey wanted her to, so she went with us and fell in love with "Maggie" (they are changing her name!)
She is an indoor/outdoor dog and since the girls have been watching "Dog Whisperer", they know how to train her! (We shall see!)
I am not getting attached to her! She is the sole responsibility of the girls! That means they will have to stay home more often!
But she IS adorable, I'll have to admit! It will be good mother training for them! I'll bet you can't wait until Thanksgiving now, Ashleigh?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Thank you Mom and Dad. I am so happy we could finally get a dog :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! Why hasn't anybody called me yet!! :) J/K I know it's only been a couple of hours!! Can't wait to see him. He looks adorable.

Erin said...

Oh my! The boys and Ry are going to go wild when we come up next month. I can not believe you gave in though!! I am anxious to see what the blog is going to say about the dog in a few weeks! lol

Anonymous said...

I mean she!! :) I'm assuming by the name! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I cannot wait to come home now!! I've been begging for a dog for years...and you finally give in when I leave the house!
She's adorable.

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you guys have a dog!! :) She is just too cute!