
Should have taken these in the day, so you could see how bright it is! This is temporarily how it looks until the insulation, dry wall & painting are done. Then we'll move the real living room furniture in and banish this old stuff to the basement!

Erin already has ideas for curtains! Matt had some great ideas for the coffee bar/soda fountain area! I'm not much of a decorator, so I welcome ideas!

The shelves are also temporary until I decide what I want in the foyer. The bench and piano are also leaving. Anyone want a piano?

Another view! We spent just about all day rearranging, cleaning and sharing ideas. It was great having Megan & Sarah back home. I'll post more pictures tomorrow of our trip to Chelle's house after Sarah & I get back from taking her driver's exam!
3 comments:
Wow. Looking good. Can't wait to see it with dry wall and painted. It is going to look so different!! It is going to be a great room for all of us. Nice and big, that is what we need. Though in a few years you might have to add on to this room.....
Looks nice,but will look much better when you get dry wall and paint. Did you put siding on the outside?You don,t need something that you would have to paint.Dont forget the post out front before winter.
Looks really great!!! I'm praying that you guys will be able to finish it by Thanksgiving. That would be so cool to come home to.
Post a Comment