Josh & Lindsey secretly went up in Megan & Sarah's room the other night and cleaned it! The twins rewarded them each with $5. Of course, they begged to go to Family Dollar and buy some "treasures". For Lindsey, that meant CLOTHES (she's got a lot of sisters!)
She saw this outfit the other day when we were in there and loved it. I told her when she had some extra money or I did, we'd buy it! (Do you see maybe a motive for the cleaning?)
It was $8, but I chipped in the $3 and was she THRILLED! She wanted now to go somewhere to wear it! She wanted to wear it around the house. History has taught me that the new outfit will be the first to get mustard on it, therefore, I said "no". 
So I told her just to put it on for a while and I would take her picture! That calmed the begging to go somewhere down, at least for a day! The shoes we "had" to get one day in Goodwill! Now she has matching shoes (which she wants for every outfit!) Where does this little girl get such fashion conscious ideas? Liz, Ashleigh, Megan, Sarah, Aimee &
Annah (and even Joe!) She sure doesn't get them from Josh! There was a really nice
camouflage jogging suit there, but he wanted a Transformer!
1 comment:
Like the new look of your blog!! Lindsey's new outfit is also very nice!
Post a Comment