Wednesday, October 03, 2007

He's Here!!! And when Michelle wanted him!

I know everyone saw pictures of Adam Christopher Yoder on Erin's blog, but I couldn't let the big event go by without adding some to my own (since Daddy Chris is taking care of Chelle at the hospital!) Now I wasn't there to take these pictures, but Earl & Gail, Chris & Chelle's good friends in NC, were sweet enough to take pictures and give us the link to them! Thanks, Gail! Doesn't Chelle look great for having a baby yesterday? Yesterday, she was feeling sad because God wasn't answering her prayers for Adam to come early! Then, several hours later, her water broke and three hours later, her prayers WERE answered! Right when she wanted him to be born! That doesn't always happen, you know! Is Michelle the favored one?
Allie looks like she's looking for something to get into! She was a pretty good girl to be there for 3 hours with nothing much to do for a 2 year old! Doesn't she look big compared to Adam?
Love this sweet little pose!
Congratulations, Michelle, Chris and Allie! He sure is adorable and probably more so in person! But, hey, I'm the grandmom and I have a right to say that!
Welcome to our family, Adam! We reserved another special place in our hearts for you already and we haven't even met!

4 comments:

Earl and Gail said...

He truly is a beautiful beautiful little baby! It's amazing how just a few minutes visiting him put me in a good mood for the rest of the day. Congrats again!

Erin said...

yes, it is confirmed, Michelle is the favored one. :)

Chris and Michelle said...

Thanks for the post -- we're soooo happy he is here safe and sound! :)

Anonymous said...

Vicki something is wrong with your e-mail system. Just tried to send you an e-mail and it came back. This is my e-mail address -agking27@verizon.net Try it again.