Now that Aimee is in high school and has successfully conquered fractions and other difficult mental exercises, I feel I can now share her birth story! When Aimee was born, she had difficulty breathing and needed to be suctioned and oxygenated. Even after all of the medical intervention, she still would not breathe and was purple, limp and lifeless. After many long minutes without oxygen, Aimee finally began to breathe! But what effect would it have on her? As many of you that know her-absolutely NONE! Now we have teased her and told her she can't remember something because of her oxygen deprivation, but thank God , it's just a joke! So, today after 15 years, we can look back at Aimee's birth and thank God that she is perfectly normal and healthy (most days! LOL) We are glad, Aimee, that you are alive and part of our family!

Aimee, at 19 months, holding a very newborn Annah!

One of my favorite pictures of Aimee, at 3, in her jumper Erin brought back from France.

Dancing with Grandmom at 4.

Christmas 1995. No story of Aimee's life would be complete without a picture of her and her pacifier! Erin & Aimee were my only pacifier babies and Aimee had a difficult time giving it up.

Love Aimee's expression coming downstairs on Christmas morning, 2000.

No, this is not a "show off Aimee's biceps" picture, but a recent one I had on the computer from Chelle's house just recently! Sorry for the gap in time! Isn't she beautiful!

Megan & Sarah's graduation in May.

Aimee and one of her best friends, Renee Simmons.

Oh great, double images- quite a few times! When I posted, they weren't there and I don't know how to delete them!

Aimee & another best friend, Rachel Hammar. She's known Rachel since she was a baby.

One of Aimee's favorite sports, Volleyball. This is her team this year and last, Snypers (Snyder & Perry Co. team)


Happy Birthday, Aimee-my quiet natured, but talkative, sweet spirited daughter who does what you ask (when she remembers!) without complaining! We love you, Aimee!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Aimee! We love you!!
Thanks Mom for the blog and the great food you made. I love my birthday present (you have great taste). I have actually never heard the whole story when I was born, its nice to know the whole thing ;) haha thanks again Mom and Dad for a great day.
Aimee
Post a Comment