Monday, November 26, 2007
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, JEFF!
I didn't forget to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, there was just too much going on at my house to get on the computer and Erin was here and did a great job blogging our Thanksgiving Day, so she said it all! Happy Birthday to my brother, Jeff, on his 56th birthday, celebrated on Thanksgiving Day (he was also born on Thanksgiving Day). After completing one year of birthday blogging, this year I am only doing picture blogs of my immediate family, due to the amount of time it takes searching for pictures, scanning them, and getting them to post successfully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Uncle Jeff!
Now I feel like it's time for you guys to upload pictures from Thanksgiving! Please...
Mom, more pictures please!! Don't you have any from when we were there?
I think you need to update!! :)
Post a Comment