Our happy 6-month old!
Look at those pretty teeth-because the next day she knocked the top front one out!
Michelle & Liz at pre-school. Chelle did NOT like pre-school, eventhough she may be smiling here! She would cling to my legs and scream!
She did make it to Miss Duffy's kindergarten and did very well-when she wasn't jumping around the room or talking!
The expression on Chelle's face says it all! Do you think Allie is taking after her Mom?
Chelle played on a T-ball team. She was a fast runner and a good hitter! I think she could have had a career in T-ball!
Michelle probably instigated getting the Johnson kids and Liz & Joe on top of the shed! How did they get up there? And where was I?
Michelle-the great hairdresser! Seriously, my little girls always had adorably braided or curled hair because of Michelle, eventhough by the looks of this picture, I don't think I'd let her near my hair! Grandmom was brave!
Michelle, the funny dresser-upper! This was one of my high school dresses with G-mom's hat and coat!
Michelle-the Halloween clown!
Michelle, the old Mother Christmas!
Michelle-the Navy girl! This was G-Dad Aguilar's Navy uniform! Sorry he wasn't in the Marines!
Erin & Michelle-probably just redecorating after the kids had "decorated"! Elizabeth probably has all the kids in another room reading to them!
And Camp Blue Diamond! Where for Chris & Chelle-it all began!
The Marine Corp Ball! Happy Birthday, Michelle! So sorry we can't all be together! You are a dear friend and daughter and we are thankful and grateful that you are ours! We love you! Have a nice, relaxing day with Chris, Allie & Adam!




3 comments:
Thanks MOM!! :) Wow, you have some GREAT pics of me... ha ha!! :) Love you guys too! I'm so thankful for the wonderful (and crazy) family God has given me. I'm truly blessed!! Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks!! :) Hugs and kisses to everyone, ~Chel
LOVE the pictures! :) Good memories.
I remember climbing up on that shed roof! We especially liked hiding up there during tag hide-and-go-seek. Great memories!
Post a Comment