I have been
wanting to post pictures since Nov. of Annah and her medal at the volleyball tournament! However, at the tournament, when the team posed for pictures and Annah had her medal around her neck, the camera was at the other end of the sports center. So we took a picture of Annah at home with her medal and Aimee then uploaded the pictures to the computer. Tonight, when it was time to post, they weren't there and Aimee is not here to ask her where they are and if I wait another day, a new week will be upon me and there will be NO time for blogging. Therefore, here is another picture of Annah and a volleyball picture, but not from this tournament! Who knows where those pictures went! Anyway congratulations, ANNAH! Aimee's team also did a great job! Sorry there's no pictures, but continue on to the next post for more November updates!

5 comments:
Great Job Annah!! :) Wow, your hair is long! ;)
Oh my gosh, I think that is the worst picture of me ever! Lol, but thanks anyways! Thanks Michelle :) That picture was taken a long time ago! My hair is a lot longer now :)
Yeah Annah! :)
Annah i like you with your hair shorter. You look like a little Chinese girl. Congratulations on your metal.
I like your hair Annah! :)
Post a Comment