Sunday, December 16, 2007

Lindsey's Peasant Version of "Let it Snow"

Don't know HOW this got sideways, but just turn your head and enjoy Lindsey's English Broadway version of some of this Christmas song! She wants to do it the American version next time!

12 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my gosh!!! I laughed so hard. That is awesome Lindsey. LOVE IT! More please!!!! Mom, did you turn the camera sideways when you shot this clip? That could be why it is sideways.

Vicki & Bruce said...

No, the "playing around with the camera girls" shot this! I just recently saw it myself!

Chris and Michelle said...

SOOO FUNNY!! We loved it too! :) Just a few more days and she can do it live for us!!! :) Love to all!!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that's English, or perhaps... Maybe... it's just HICK!

Vicki & Bruce said...

Thanks, Joe!

Anonymous said...

That was incredible. Can't wait to see her on the American Idol auditions. The accent was terrific too! I had to play it over about 5 times for all the kids to hear! :)

Anonymous said...

After listening to it one more time, I was struck by the possibility that Lindsey's picking up some of my mom's accent! Hee, Hee!

SES said...

Great job Lindsey! Very entertaining indeed. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

Priceless!!!It sounded like a Caribbean accent to me.

Allison Sangree said...

I think you should call her the "Caribbean Queen"! It really does sound like a "Trini" accent, after all her name is Allison =)
I think it's GREAT! We want another song Lindsay.

Anonymous said...

Happy 2008 to the Aguilar gang! Hope you all had a great Christmas holiday together!

Allison Sangree said...

Vicki, We're looking for some Christmas pics and news =)
Actually, on second thought, not until you get back from our time together today - if you can make it earlier, that'll be even better!