Thanksgiving morning! What a great smell-turkey roasting! Great memories, great traditions! And what a special treat this year-Jason, Erin, Aiden, Kyle, & Ryleigh were here!

Table's all set for dinner in my "new" room (which is now my living room-you'll see in the Christmas tree picture)

At first, Ryleigh didn't know what to think of Trinity (or Fretty, as Kyle calls her), but eventually she warmed right up to her, pulling her up by her ears and her tail! But they were cute together!

Watching football, a Thanksgiving tradition! But this picture doesn't look like Thanksgiving Day, so maybe it's just another football day.

And Thanksgiving Week wouldn't have been complete without a picture of Jason's Big 200+pound buck! Why didn't you put it on your blog, Erin? For Jason, I'm sure it was the highlight of the week! And I'm so glad he was able to have a week to relax and hunt! One day I'm going to go out in that tree stand with him (at 4:30 AM) and sit and watch the sun rise and see all those awesome deer right beneath your feet! But no shooting for me! I'd probably miss and get Jason's or my foot! By the way, Jas, the meat tastes great! Thanks, again!
1 comment:
Thanksgiving was so much fun! I was so happy to be there. And I don't know why I didn't blog Jason's deer, probably because I wasn't there when he got home that night and you took the pics with your camera.
Post a Comment