Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Half-posting!
I realize I promised all kinds of new blogs (and I AM going to post them!), but the last two days have been extremely busy as I have gone from one thing to another and now that I am sitting at the computer, I don't have my pictures downloaded from my camera to post. I have to leave my house tomorrow morning by 5:00 am to do a semi-annual catering job and I won't be home (have lots of over-the-mountain shopping to do after work) til late tomorrow evening. Need to go to sleep now instead of staying up hours downloading, bloggging and waiting for a very slow computer to upload pictures! Thursday looks more promising to post Trick-or-Treat, Joe's move, etc. Can't believe I'm going to sleep before I know who our new President is to be! Oh, well! We did vote! Will not flaunt my political views, though! Everyone knows you're not to get into political or religious arguments! Can you argue on a blog?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sure thought i was going to see more pictures after all the writing. Guess it was more important to get sleep, due to your early morning catering job. Hope you get back to your blog soon. Well anyway i enjoyed the music while writing my comments. Got you envlope today. Sure hope how soon xmas. get here so i can get my Lexas.
Dad
i don't mind everyone knowing we voted for McCain. just wondering who you voted for! :)
Post a Comment