Here's a video of Josh & his cousin, Garrett, up on stage with the band, learning some new dance moves!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like the guy that was teaching the boys was holding Josh back. Josh wanted to swing.I got some good shots with camera, but Video was the best. Was a nice wedding, but the dinner music was the best for Sally and I. G-dad
I always wanted a lot of children and my dream came true-we have 11 wonderful children, 2 of them married with 4 more wonderful grandchildren and 1 on the way! Relationships are important to me and just keeping up with my family leaves me little time for other relationships. But I do have lots of wonderful friends that I love being a small part of their world as well.
1 comment:
Looks like the guy that was teaching the boys was holding Josh back. Josh wanted to swing.I got some good shots with camera, but Video was the best. Was a nice wedding, but the dinner music was the best for Sally and I.
G-dad
Post a Comment