Saturday, November 22, 2008

AIMEE IS SWEET 16!

Okay, so Aimee's birthday was one week ago and today is my brother's birthday-I'm one week behind-but I've got lots of good reasons, which I won't bore you with. Anyway, I originally wanted to post a birthday blog with pictures of her surprise birthday celebration, but due to the rain, not many pictures were taken. The story of that will be under the pictures that we DID get! Aimee LOVES to take pictures! One day she'll probably have her own Designer Photograpy business! She's saving for a professional-type camera-contributions are welcome!!! LOL
Did you take this cute picture, Aimee?
Now for the birthday story! Here's Aimee the morning of her 16ths birthday (the morning after Matt & Liz's wedding). Unbeknowst to her, 7 of her good friends, Joe, Caitie and her sisters were downstairs at 9:00 for coffee and donuts, all ready to go spend the day at the Gettysburg Battlefields and Museum. Here she is, being woke up with a cup of coffee & whipped cream by her sisters and friends. Later, after a fun-filled rainy, cold day, they came back to the house for Erin's homemade pizza and ice cream cake. We always do a surprise for the 16th birthday and Aimee wasn't sure if we could pull one off since the wedding was the night before-but thanks to Megan & Sarah and all their planning & ideas to make it happen!
Aimee's phone is a permanent fixture in her hands-texting, texting, texting! Why do they not just TALK? (the way we used to do!) Here's Aimee in the high chair when they were making cookies for the wedding! Like that smile!

Ryleigh loves her "Baimee"! There are many pictures like this one! Aimee taught Ryleigh lots of teenage things like texting, watching music videos, singing & dancing!
Cute picture of Sarah & Aimee!
THIS is the birthday day, after the big event-Aimee with her "friend", Alex! They were supposed to be taking pictures of Aimee with ALL her friends and her gifts! No one listens to me anymore!

My favorite volleyball tournament picture that I forgot to post on the tourn. post. Sorry to take a week for this! Happy Sweet 16th Birthday, Aimee! Sure glad you are ours!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIMEE!!!! I'm so glad you're my sister, you're a ton of fun and I love doing things with you. :) Love you

Erin said...

I am so glad we got to be there!! Really miss you Aimee!!