Wednesday, August 29, 2007

We Miss You, Ashleigh!


Well, Ashleigh is back at Elim and I hope she is checking the blog every once in a while! I have talked to her and she is doing great! However, today all the juniors,(except Ashleigh and the other people who started in mid-term like she did) left for New York City School of Urban Ministry. Ashleigh gets to go next September! So, her roommate, Jess, (beside her above)will be gone for 6 weeks. But Ashleigh will probably make tons of new friends and she has all her senior friends, as well. Looking forward to seeing her again in October during fall recess.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Ash - we're praying for you! :)

Dad, just wanted you to know that I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. Hope all goes well and that you're back on your feet (knee) sooner then you think! ;) I'll be praying for you - love you lots!

Erin said...

I am sure Ash is lost without Jess! But I am also sure she is making lots of new friends. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

.When do we get an up-date on Bruce’s knee? Some pictures would also be appreciated:) We have been praying for you ans hope you are healing quickly

Allison Sangree said...

Hi Vicki, How's Bruce doing?
Miss you loads!
I'm leaving for two weeks on Sunday, then I'll be home for two weeks, maybe we can get together then - the four of us.
(Please keep us in your prayers).
Thanks so very much for the sweet post for Al's birthday - he was so very blessed by it.
What precious friends you guys are - can you imagine what heaven will be like being forever together?