The Beautiful Wedding Party! Erin, Dana & Jenn were 19 and Chelle was 17. Christian was 22?Saturday, August 25, 2007
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, DANA & WILL!
I know Will & Dana don't look at my blog, but I wanted to acknowledge their anniversary since these pictures are too good to pass up AND my most frequent commenters are in these pictures and other of my blog readers (like my Dad). If I have my information correct, yesterday, the 24th was actually their 11th anniversary. But yesterday, Aimee & Sarah were over Will & Dana's helping them pack to move and I had a 100 errands to run and didn't get this posted.
The Beautiful Wedding Party! Erin, Dana & Jenn were 19 and Chelle was 17. Christian was 22?
The Beautiful Wedding Party! Erin, Dana & Jenn were 19 and Chelle was 17. Christian was 22?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Great pictures Mrs A- Thanks for posting!
We are so blessed that Dana and your daughters married such wonderful men. Thanks for all your family did to make this day so special.
I can't believe how young we all looked. Was this just eleven years ago?
Wow, 11 years!! :) Happy Anniversary guys!!
Wow, a lot sure has changed in 11 years....
Hey, thank you, Aguilars! Who says I don't look at your blog? I should get better at leaving comments, but I like the stealthy way I can visit and no one knows about it. Hee, Hee! Actually, this anniversary was our first one to sneak up on us. We have postponed the celebration until (date to be announced). Thanks so much for remembering for us. We love the pictures of the Sanguilar family!!
Post a Comment