We moved into our house July 2000. Michelle mentioned doing projects with her dad and this is one that I have a picture for! We ordered a ton of stones and I was afraid we wouldn't have enough to make a sidewalk. We had enough for that sidewalk, one behind the house AND I stacked them in the back around my flower beds. Boy was it hot that day! Check out Josh on the porch, right behind Bruce. The girls had dressed him in baby doll clothes!

This is what the house looked like right before we moved in. They didn't seed the yard until after we were there awhile.

The amazing thing about this picture is the little pine trees to the right of the deck, that you can barely see in the picture. Now they are about 30 feet high! In just 7 years!

More August events to come: old pictures of our puppy, Mel; Megan & Sarah's arrival home from Erin & Jason's, Ashleigh's departure back to Elim, Bruce's knee surgery, Will & Dana's wedding, and Allen's birthday. Some with pics, some without! AND a final Get Well Wish to Liz's Matt, who just had his ACL (in his knee) repaired yesterday. I'm sure the HB Fire Dept. is missing him! Hope you're up and around and without pain SOON!
3 comments:
Aimee, Annah and Josh look so little! I really like the hat Annah's has on - funny! :)
You need to put a pic up of what the house looked like after the projects!
Time to update.....
Post a Comment