Thursday, August 09, 2007

HAPPY BELATED 5TH ANNIVERSARY, CHRIS & MICHELLE!

Chris & Michelle go way back! Wish I had some pictures of them the first time Chelle got on a dirt bike with Chris when they were probably around 13! I don't know how long he had a secret crush on Michelle, but they began hanging out with Liz, Joe & Brian when Chris was in college, and things blossomed from there! Below is a picture of Chelle's 16th birthday party, (I think!), and look who's sitting beside her! Camp Blue Diamond began with Mr. Yoder taking the whole church there camping back in the early 90's. It became a family favorite with many trips with our family and the Yoders. Not sure when this was taken, but know it's at CBD, probably right before they were married.
A romantic canoe ride! Chris asked Michelle to marry him at Camp Blue Diamond! Not sure if this was the weekend or not!
Finally, the happy (and hot & humid) day! August 3, 2002! Aren't they gorgeous!
And the Marine Corp Ball, 2005.
Sorry I didn't do this last Friday! But Happy Anniversary anyway! SO glad you two are married! You make a great couple and a wonderful family! We love you and wish you lived in Perry County!

3 comments:

Allison Sangree said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY C & M !!!!!!

Loved the pics of Chris & Michelle, esp. the one on their wedding day in the car.
I remember that day so well - they looked so WONDERFUL and it was a great wedding.

Chris and Michelle said...

Thanks Mom! Chris and I both really enjoyed your post! :)

Anonymous said...

You are getting behind on your blog.This is my new e-mail(agking27@verizon.net.)