Wednesday, August 08, 2007
A New Idea
I know those of you who click onto my blog are tired of the same old post. I'd like to post something new, but with my camera on the blink (and not worth fixing because it costs almost as much to fix as to buy a new one)there's nothing new to post. I'm sure no one really wants to read about my daily life or my daily thoughts, so I need a new idea in the mean time, to put something up that would be worth clicking on! So if anyone has any ideas, please comment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Have you bought any new sweaters, etc lately? I for one would be interested. =)
Put old crazy ones up. But, not too crazy!
I was just thinking the same thing myself, Erin! My scanner still works and DO I have some great old pictures!
WAIT, WAIT!!!!! Our anniversary went by without even a mention in your blog!
Also, have you thought of having another baby? That would be something to blog about! =)
Post a Comment