We turn on Jordin Spark's CD and dance!
Trinity looks at them like they are weird!
Lindsey got a "laptop" (Play, of course!) for her birthday. Now she can sit around like the big girls when Ashleigh is home and "be on the computer".
Some more wild dancing and singing.
The gang: Naomi Hammar, Nicole Kenny, Lindsey & Grace Hammar and of course, Josh.
Lindsey's new shirt and jeans from Liz. She always likes the clothes Liz gives her because they are "cool". I try to buy cool, but I bargain shop and cool is not always on sale!
And of course, little girls like to drink Sprite in fancy glasses! And when you can get them at Goodwill all the time for 47 or 97 cents, you are not particular if they get broke (which one did).And now you can see, live, how little girls act at a birthday party (especially little girls with older sisters, which all four girls have!)




6 comments:
I love how Nicole is trying to get Josh to spin her in the video in the background!! She missed the whole thing! :) Lindsey can really dance. lol Really cute!!
Go Lindsey!!!!!!! Get your dance on!!
Allie and I really enjoyed the girls dancing! :) Too cute! :)
Oh my... so cute! They all look like mini teens! I love it!!
I think Vicki and I ought to take some brake dancing lessons.
Mom, you're way overdue for a post. Almost 2 weeks, unacceptable!!
Looks like lots of fun! Dancing and sprite in fancy glasses, what a great birthday! :)
Post a Comment